The following topics are described:
Kaltura REACH is a video discovery, search, and accessibility suite that helps organizations deliver the best video experiences for every audience group across every device. The suite supports captioning, transcription and translation services, in-video and cross-library search and discovery, deep-linking capabilities, and metadata and keyword extraction. With Kaltura REACH, organizations can access global audiences, comply with government regulations and industry standards, and capture accurate data.
REACH integration with Kaltura is a full end to end integration for caption ordering and return.
For general information on setup please see the Kaltura REACH Setup and Walkthrough Guide.
REACH provides you with the following abilities:
- You can request captions through Kaltura via the KMC or KMS/KAF application.
- Caption requests can be authorized through the KMS/KAF or your portfolio if customer authorization is enabled.
- All completed caption requests are automatically returned to your KMS/KAF or KMC
- Caption Files are seamlessly integrated.
- Transcript Files
- Related Files: JSON (per word timed transcript)
and much more.