To start a Kaltura Session
- Go to: http://www.kaltura.com/api_v3/testme
- Select Session from the Select Service drop down list.
- Select Start from the Select action drop-down list.
At this point you need to log in to KMC and retrieve some information.
To retreive information from the KMC
- After logging in to KMC, click the Settings button and then Integration settings.
- Save the following information:(actual information is blurred intentionally)
- Partner ID.
- Administrator Secret.
*The numbers and letters are different for each Partner.*
- Return to the TestMe Console and paste all the Partner ID and Administrator Secret information and change the type field from USER to ADMIN.
- After pressing send, you should see a code appear at the right side of screen, this is the KS, a Kaltura Session key.
- At this point the KS field needs to be added manually by the user